At our customer’s facilities, everything that isn’t scheduled is an emergency repair situation. Unscheduled downtime is the bane of any industrial complex and needs to be handled quickly, safely and professionally. That is why so many companies rely on Xtek Precision Maintenance.
We have 60 plus deployable millwrights that are available 24/7/365 to help in any way we can. While our field crews typically come on site to make repairs or install new parts, we also can bring the parts back to our service & repair shop in Paducah to perform around the clock major rebuilds or to refit your spare.
Some of the emergency repair projects we’ve handled for our customers are:
- Gear Spindle or U-Joint Repair
- Gearbox Repair or Replacement
- Drive Line Repairs
- Main Mill Drive Repair or Replacement
- Agitator/Reactor Repairs
- Exhaust Fans and Blower Replacement
- Bearing and Journal Repair or Replacement
- Coil Processing and Rolling Mill Shear Repairs